What We Do:
We specialize in restoring Historic plaster interiors after electrical upgrades, plumbing upgrades, renovations, or just plain wear and tear. We also specialize in the restoration and replacement of wood sash windows- double hung and casement style as well as stained and leaded glass and the restoration of interior woodwork with correct matching profiles and materials.
We are based in North Burnaby and we restore historic plaster interiors and plaster renovations in Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, New Westminster in the Greater Vancouver area.
With over 80 years of combined experience in the restoration of Heritage Plasterwork and Windows we CAN make your character interior look like new, without sacrificing historic appearance and value.
No wastebins to the dump! This is the GREEN WAY! We can make your old rooms look new! Call us first before you tear your house apart!
Call us today!
- Real plasterers no longer exist.
- Lath and plaster interiors cannot be repaired and renewed. The rooms must be gutted out for plumbing and wiring upgrades and then drywalled!
- You as the Home Owner have no option, your Historic Interior is on the way to the dump. Tons of it.
- Historic wood millwork and mouldings cannot be replaced or refinished. Heritage wood windows, even in good condition must be replaced with modern vinyl units.
- Lath and plaster walls and ceilings are infinitely repairable. Loose plaster, holes and cracking can be repaired with the techniques acquired in over 45 years experience in all aspects of the plastering trade.
- You can upgrade your plumbing and electrical. We can recommend qualified electrical contractors that specialize in knob and tube wire replacement in heritage buildings. Contact Wire Chief Electric for heritage electrical upgrades.
- You can insulate without removing your lath and plaster walls.
- You can repair the cracks so they will never be seen again!
- You can restore your heritage windows so they work properly and are more energy efficient!
- You can keep your Historic interior intact!
- Heritage plaster repair is environmentally responsible and saves tons of waste material from going to the landfill.
- Our waste goes out in bags not bins.